HTTP Request Get, not working if request.auth != null

hello
I have only a few months of experience with Appgyver and I am truly amazed by the ease of use and potential of this platform, truly Magnificent!
However, I’m having a problem that I believe is because I’m making some basic mistake, but I can’t identify.
The problem is the following:
If I don’t have access restrictions on Firebase, every HTTP Request, Post, Delete or Get works perfectly, but if I put a security rule, even if it is giving full access to all users, as long as they are authenticated, for example

rules_version = ‘2’;
service cloud.firestore {
match /{database}/{document=**} {
allow read, write: if request.auth != null;
}
}
All HTTP Request, Post or Delete continue to work perfectly, but from Get I don’t get any response in any of the outputs, not even an ERROR.
This is the configuration I’m putting in the Headers

Only if I don’t put the key in the “value”, deleting "“Bearer " + appVars.User_ID_Token” obviously I get the error 403 Missing or insufficient permissions. PERMISSION_DENIED.
Are there any extra requirements for using HTTP Get that are not required for POST and Delete?
Can anyone help me?

This problem is already solved, it was simply a space that should not exist before the “Authorization” :scream: :scream: