Huge latency when saving the app

For some reason there is a huge latency when saving the app

6 Likes

Same here, you are not the only one.

5 Likes

not being alone feels better…

2 Likes

Ah, so not just me. Thought it might’ve been my messing around with conditional renderers with a ton of content inside. Definitely slowed down Composer in other ways, that did.

2 Likes

I’m happy to have come across this post. I thought this was the result of my app becoming more complex.

@Dimos_Vamvourellis @JOHN_WORSHAM @Dominik_Greene @Caleb_Fortenberry

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we have noticed similar performance issues and are starting an investigation into them.

It would be very helpful for us if you could try using Composer with the Chrome dev tools (right-click → Inspect open), and report if you see any errors in the Console or Network tab when the editor is lagging. Also app IDs for where this is happening would be hugely helpful.

Thank you!

1 Like

Happening to me as well. The only thing that I have noticed so far is that the “dolan” xhr request takes a long time after Clicking “Save”.

1 Like

Same behavior: “dolan” request (PATCH) takes between 3 and 30 s to return
app id: 390102

2 Likes

Lucky You for me it sometimes takes 1.2mins… Even after minor logic flow changes.
By the way the issue started maybe yesterday, and it is especially slow when saving changes that are in connection with set-component-property and animations. Minor UI-changes usually do not take long to save.

App ID: 392763

1 Like

Sometimes it takes me to 5 minutes to save a change :frowning:

1 Like

See also here

1 Like