I can't open and check my app, please help?

Hello! I can’t open my app in AppGyver Preview also with apk file. But I can open my other apps. I can’t understand where is the problem. Could you look at this problem, please?

My app ID: 190519

Cannot preview app | Voters | AppGyver Here is the same problem with mine. Any news?

Our work has stopped, can you give feedback ASAP, please?

Hi,

Did you check the instructions in that ticket you linked, to check that there is no issue in missing pages and the navigation? If not, then we’ll take a look and see what the issue is!

No, there no issue with pages and the navigation…

Hi Cecilia! Any news? :grimacing: :pleading_face:

Hey!

I took a look and everything looks fine with the app, there is some some issue on our side as an error pops up in the web inspector when I try to open the app in web preview. I forwarded this case to our dev team who are taking a closer look, I’ll let you know about more progress!

Sorry for the inconvenience :slightly_frowning_face:

Okay, thank you for response! We will wait, we hope it will be fixed asap. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, Cecilia! 5 days later… Any news? :pleading_face:

Hi!

Sorry for the delays, I just checked and this case is marked as high priority and is currently being fixed! Unfortunately at the moment I cannot give a more exact schedule, I’ll keep you posted when I know more :slight_smile: thanks for your patience!

Cecilia, any news? :grimacing: :pleading_face: :pray: