I can't open preview app portal

URGENT
@Mari
@Harri_Sarsa
When I try it send to a link : AppGyver Authentication and shows:
SAP logo with message: You have signed out.
with two options: Sign in with SAP or Sign out
if I choose Sign in with SAP raises: SAP BTP OmniAuth is not enabled

Conclusion I cant continue my work, stuck at this point.

This is an open bug we are working on – if you launch the Preview app via Composer Launch tab link, it will work.

1 Like

Hi @Harri_Sarsa , I tried launch the Preview app via Composer Launch tab link, without success

Hi @Harri_Sarsa , I don’t know if your team worked and deployed any updated about this , but now when i try to launch the Preview app via Composer Launch tab link i am sent to
https://platform.appgyver.com/auth/community
to login to user account Appgyver platform again (not that one with SAP LOGO) because it “logs me out”.
Any news ? ( definitely I cant preview any app) thanks in advance.

We rolled out some more fixes – is this occurring to you still? What if you log out from Composer and log back in?

@Harri_Sarsa , it still occurring. Accessing Preview app via Composer logs me out.
I made a test:

1. In one browser tab, log in to composer
  2. In another browser tab pasted : “https://preview.appgyver.com/
    It shows very fast the page with my apps to choose witch one i want to preview and automatically reloads this same page empty with the message: “You have not created any apps in AppGyver Composer.” (probably because as I logged out). In this same page I tried to click very fast in my app and it keeps spinning forever (probably because as I logged out).

It seams some issue in the link generated when I launch the Preview app via Composer Launch tab it creates an invalid or expired token ??
here is a full link generated ( I inserted some spaces to https just to easily show here the link copied ):
h t t p s://platform.preview.appgyver.com/?region=appgyver.com&login=8d3a3915c71943cf31d3c4f2403c3adc8efb48fd5e2bx904

@Mari here is my orignial post …
I already said last week that “access the web preview portal through the Launch menu in Composer.” wasn’t possible app (251338)

Hi @Daniel, what browser are you using and how’s your Internet connection? The token is only valid for 15 seconds so that could be possibly causing the issue.

You could also try copypasting the link that is generated under “Enter this URL into the macOS or Android TV app to log in” when you click “Generate QR Code” on the Launch tab, that one is valid for a longer time

Hi @Mari … thanks about your attention… I am using Chrome and my internet is fast, there is no delay or gap when i try to access preview it immediately logs me out… I already tried your suggestion:
“You could also try copypasting the link that is generated under “Enter this URL into the macOS or Android TV app to log in” when you click “Generate QR Code” on the Launch tab, that one is valid for a longer time”
And the same thing happens

So what happens is that you get an empty listing and “You have not generated any apps with AppGyver Composer” text?

@Mari , it show extremely fast my apps and then logs me out … as I said above for Harri

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll keep looking into it!

1 Like

@Daniel would you be able to take a screenshot for us of the view you are getting where the address bar is also visible?

@Mari

here it goes:

when I go to “OPEN APP PREVIEW PORTAL”
it opens new tab with this address/link:

“h t t p s://platform.preview.appgyver.com/?region=appgyver.com&login=93fc8fb241d7df78a95df2fcf57d0b8f0c95af22d6416d5c”

( I inserted some spaces to https just to easily show here the link copied, all this process is described above ) and then goes to:

1 Like

Thanks! We’re suspecting it could be something in the browser local storage, does using incognito mode (Chrome: File → New incognito window) help or does the same thing happen?

@Mari I already tried too:

in cognito when I go to “OPEN APP PREVIEW PORTAL”
it opens new tab with that address it shows all apps but “with an spinning that never ends”

@Mari , i also tried on Firefox and the same thing happens, on Safari after login it show only a “blank-gray-screen” with nothing ( no apps no account link…) but in Safari is another issue or incompatibility…

Okay, is the spinner appearing on the listing page or once you try to open an app?

@Mari , it lists the apps normally and the when I click ( choosing the app I want) it starts to spinning, just for test while it spins i refreshed the page and again show all apps and if i click it starts to spin…

Good to know – One more thing, if you open Chrome’s inspector (right click → Inspect) while doing this, do you see any error messages on the Console or Network tabs?