Icons not appearing on native app

Has anyone ever had a problem getting icons to appear in native preview app? I simply have three square containers with icons centered in the containers. I changed all the colors for page and everything to custom colors because i thought maybe the smart content and theme variables may have been causing the icons to not display, but they still will not display in native version, only on web and on mobile web when i deploy the build.

Has anyone ever had this problem?

Icons within the app? And you’re using our icon component, not like custom icons via the image component? That sounds odd indeed :thinking: Can you show some screenshots of your setup and what happens and provide me your app id so I’d be able to get a better understanding of what’s going on.

Fixed it by reducing the padding of the container. For anyone else reading this, I guess the padding acts differently in native than is does on web. A container 40px x 40px with an icon centered would not display in native with the padding set to 10, but would on web. set the padding to 0 and it displays on both now.