Integrate Payments?

Hello,

I just found this tool and seems incredible the stuff you can do with this, so first of all, congrats!

I’m a little bit confused with the intentions of this tool when I see ‘professional no-code platform’. Is this intended to be used also to create MVP of final products for startups? As I don’t see any payment integration or guide to do it, I’m not sure whether this tool is intended for that. I’m thinking of creating a marketplace native app for example.

Thanks,
Miguel

Composer is definitely meant for final products, though it’s very useful for creating MVPs too.

Currently there’s no payment integrations, but we’ve used an integrated Stripe plugin internally. However, that will require you to code your own backend for Stripe still, including custom user management. If that’s an option, we can see about enabling the plugin for you in Build Service.

Completely no-code payments from your app’s users are definitely something we want to provide, but that is not in the immediate roadmap.

Can you clarify how you would like this functionality to work? Set up some credit card or other way to receive payments in a cloud portal, then construct an app where users can register user accounts, add credit cards and start paying?

Hi Harri - thanks for your help.

Yep, I’m thinking of a no code stripe integration similar to the one in Bubble. If I want to build a final product, it’s likely it’d need payment integrations: Credit card or paypal.

What I have in mind and trying to figure out whether I can build it here is a services marketplace that requires log in, payments and internal chat among other more basic things. Is that doable here?

All those functions are definitely doable – really anything is, as Composer is a full-fledged development platform (you just program visually instead of writing code), but at the moment custom backend would be needed to facilitate many of the described functionalities.

We do have plans to bring the mentioned features as more packaged things complete with accompanying backend, so stay tuned!

Hi Harri, I am definitively interested in integrating stripe. I can build the backend server logic. Do you have any further indications on how you proceeded to set up the stripe payment form on the front end? Anything to put me in the right direction would be awesome, thank you

I’m not sure if Stripe allows credit card data to be delivered 100% via a REST API call – if so, you should be able to just construct the necessary UI in Composer and then POST it to the server.

If that’s not the case, the solution will be integrating the frontend SDK with https://tracker.appgyver.com/feature-requests/p/custom-react-native-react-web-plugins – so stay tuned!

Hi… I was able to easily add a payment processor into my app, but not PayPal. Do you have any suggestions as how to get PayPal to work in my App?

Hi, I don’t know about PayPal’s implementation, so the answer for this is same as Harri answered above. Just replace Stripe with PayPal: