Invalid or expired QR code

Could someone from development help us on this issue that occurs in the SAP AppGyver App, as it is an essential tool for creation?
Tested on Android versions 6 and 11.
After some time I decided to go back to Appgyver and since a new registration I could no longer connect.
From what I’ve seen, this problem has been around since November 21.
I appreciate any response!
Thank you!

Hi @Daniel_Alves_BR, do I understand correctly that

1. You have the latest version of the “SAP AppGyver Preview” app installed on your phone
  2. You have logged out from your previous account in the preview app
  3. When you try to scan your project’s QR code to log in to the preview app, it says that the code is invalid or expired?

If this is the case, could you create a bug ticket with your user & app ID attached in the Tracker so our developers can take a look at what could be going wrong?

I installed SAP AppGyver Legend as SAP AppGyver Preview is not available for any of my three devices. What is needed to be able to download SAP AppGyver Preview?
Could this be the problem?

The SAP AppGyver Preview app requires Android 7.0 and up, so your older device won’t be able to run it, but on Android 11 it should be available. Are unable to see it on the Play Store on that device either?

Yes. It’s not available for my android 11. It just doesn’t show up. And if I search for SAP AppGyver preview, the message is displayed: This app is not available for your device…
(My device is an Alps i13pro) Can I get access to the apk?

Yes, you can get access to it by creating an Android build of your app and downloading it to your phone: https://docs.appgyver.com/publishing/build-service/android-builds

Sorry, but I was referring to the SAP AppGyver preview apk, as it doesn’t appear in the store for my device.

As for compiling, I also tried and got a 400 line log which at the end showed:

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:validateSigningRelease’.

Keystore file not set for signing config release

For those who chose a NO CODE platform, this log does not help to solve the problem, as we fill out a standard form to build the app.

But thanks for trying to help me…