iOS Build Error, possibly JS related

So I have tried several times to build my iOS app. My certificate and provisioning profiles are correct. I get the below error message and it looks like it’s some kind of internal Javascript issue maybe in React Native? Any help or direction on how to resolve is appreciated. My App ID is 319898 and the Runtime Version: 3.4.5

Runtime version: 3.4.5; AB version: 0.2.51 COMMAND: npxrnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@3.4.5 --xcodebuildArchiveArgs “OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=”–keychain\ AppGyver-422141"" FAILED with ERROR: TypeError: next is not a function at next (/private/var/folders/pf/p5g2vb2j0yx1x6vlmxdppc700000gn/T/422141-ios/node_modules/rnv/src/core/projectManager/buildHooks.js:19:54) │ Project location: │ │ ./platformBuilds/standalone_ios/RNVApp.xcworkspace │

Hi! We’re working on this issue, but if you try building with 3.3.5 it should work.

Mari,

Thank you for your help. I did run the build and it seems to have helped with the JS error but now I get a code signing error. I have re-uploaded my provisioning profile from Apple twice and it matches my developer certificate but I am still getting the following error. Any help is appreciated.

Codesign Error: ‘0 valid identities found’. You might have generated a new certificate in the Apple Developer Center, but you have not generated a new provisioning profile which matches the new certificate. Please generate and upload a new provisioning profile, then request a new build.

Hi, you should be able to do it successfully by following the steps here one by one:

Some things to check:

• Your p12 file has a password
  • The certificate is iOS Distribution (App Store and Ad Hoc) type
  • The app’s bundle id matches the identifier bundle id
  • The provisioning profile is an App Store Distribution profile
  • In all your tries you have updated the files in the iOS build assets

Mari,

I have created a new iOS Distribution certificate and provisioning profile and checked all of those other points. Everything looks good on my end but now I get the following error message:

Your build for application Doce Taqueria ended up failing.

We could not determine the cause of the error.

Here is the exact build log for further debugging: https://platform.appgyver.com/apps/319898/builds/200868/download_error_log

Hi @Mike_Barbaro, I unfortunately can’t access the file through the link since I don’t have access to your app – could you create a bug report in the Tracker so our team can take a look at it?

Mari,

I have created a post in the tracker but have not received a response yet.

Hello, any help on this is apprecaited. I included my error log link below.

https://platform.appgyver.com/apps/319898/builds/200868/download_error_log