IOS Build Error version 4.9.125

I’m consistently getting this error when building IOS version of App :

Runtime version: 4.9.125;
AB version: 2.0.0-alpha.1
COMMAND:

npxrnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.125 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs “OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS="–keychain\ AppGyver-72785"”

FAILED with ERROR:

Command failed with exit code 1: npx rnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.125 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs “OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS="–keychain\ AppGyver-72785"”

So today when I request a BUILD with no change to either the App of the Build configuration details…sometimes it works and offers me a DOWNLOAD button. Wondering if its a time of day / resources issue. I’m based on east coast of Australia and I note the AppGyver servers are in Europe…so my normal office hours are early morning UK time??? Perhaps I am requesting builds when backups are running?

If you’re still having issues, please add them to the bug tracker ticket: on New platform detecting the Appgyver code and stopping build | Voters | AppGyver Community Edition