iOS build error with the new version AppGyver

Hi to everyone
I have this error constantly when trying to build an iOS version. At android version I have not any problem… The certifications from my development’s account seems good already I build another application without problem.
We have the right to create up 3 certifications with the same developer account isn`t it?

Any help is welcome
Thanks in advance

The error is:

Runtime version: 4.9.124;
AB version: 2.0.0-alpha.1
COMMAND:

/Users/admin/.nvm/versions/node/v16.19.1/lib/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-builder/node_modules/rnv/bin/index.jsconfigure -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.124 --hooks --npxMode

FAILED with ERROR:

Command failed with exit code 1: /Users/admin/.nvm/versions/node/v16.19.1/lib/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-builder/node_modules/rnv/bin/index.js configure -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.124 --hooks --npxMode

please read: SAP Build Apps web-app build errors with 4.9.119 and 4.9.121 runtime versions - #13 by Piotr_Tesny

Yes… Thanks…It`s working now
I wish you happy holidays ang a beautiful new year!!