iOS build failing for unknown reason

I was able to build yesterday without any issues. As of last night, I keep getting build failed and “we could not determine the cause of the error”. Nothing jumps out at me with the build log.
169184-error.log (359.2 KB)

Deadline to get this in for App Store review is today…please help!

(PS, I’m currently attempting to build on an older runtime version to see if that helps, but I’ve always used 2.8.31 without issues in the past)

Building on the prior runtime worked! Unfortunately it breaks my image resize mode (“cover” now looks like “contain”). Going to keep tinkering, but if I can get this to run on the last runtime I would be thrilled…

EDIT: and I now see there’s a new runtime version 2.8.33 (although build attempts fail immediately), so maybe it wasn’t my app that was the problem.

EDIT 2: Builds on 2.8.31 and 2.8.33 are still failing. I now see updates available for get/delete/create/etc records on the flow function market. I have 1.7.4 installed. Never saw updates available for any other versions then suddenly today 1.7.10 is available. Going to play it safe and build on 2.6.8 runtime before I install any updates…

My build for 2.8.33 is failing here too.

FAILED with ERROR:

[!] Error installing Crashlytics
[!] /usr/bin/curl -f -L -o /var/folders/0b/73bz6c_d0p7fhk9ql948r7rw0000gn/T/d20210709-29478-1hb3nhu/file.zip https://kit-downloads.fabric.io/cocoapods/crashlytics/3.14.0/crashlytics.zip --create-dirs --netrc-optional --retry 2 -A ‘CocoaPods/1.10.1 cocoapods-downloader/1.4.0’
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0
curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired
More details here: curl - SSL CA Certificates

Command failed with exit code 1 (EPERM): pod install

Warning: the running version of Bundler (2.1.2) is older than the version that created the lockfile (2.1.4). We suggest you to upgrade to the version that created the lockfile by running gem install bundler:2.1.4.

Error: Command failed with exit code 1 (EPERM): pod install
at makeError (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:58:11)
at handlePromise (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/index.js:112:26)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

│ [ error ] [configure] COMMAND:

pod update

FAILED with ERROR:

[!] Error installing Crashlytics
[!] /usr/bin/curl -f -L -o /var/folders/0b/73bz6c_d0p7fhk9ql948r7rw0000gn/T/d20210709-29521-1y9jvlg/file.zip https://kit-downloads.fabric.io/cocoapods/crashlytics/3.14.0/crashlytics.zip --create-dirs --netrc-optional --retry 2 -A ‘CocoaPods/1.10.1 cocoapods-downloader/1.4.0’
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0
curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired
More details here: curl - SSL CA Certificates

Command failed with exit code 1 (EPERM): pod update

Warning: the running version of Bundler (2.1.2) is older than the version that created the lockfile (2.1.4). We suggest you to upgrade to the version that created the lockfile by running gem install bundler:2.1.4.

Error: Command failed with exit code 1 (EPERM): pod update
at makeError (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:58:11)
at handlePromise (/Users/ec2-user/app-builder/STAGING/client/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/index.js:112:26)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

│ │
│ Project location: │
│ ./platformBuilds/app_336106_ios/RNVApp.xcworkspace │
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
exec: 35.428s
remove temp package: 1.892ms
ypx: 35.569s

Sorry to hear that. I was able to start building again on 2.8.31 after installing the latest Flow Function Market updates.

2.8.31 works fine here too.

Have you updated your flow functions to the latest version? At least for some push notification related flows there was a deprecated Crashlytics dependency that has caused issues.