iOS Build Faliure

Dear AG,

I am facing an iOS unknown build error:

I think that I have all my build settings correct and can’t determine why this is. I have managed to sucsesfully build an andorid apk.

The log shows that the following commands failed:

CopyPlistFile /Users/administrator/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/RNVApp-gxiqilbysmlxezhhelnmnhscbmel/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/RNVApp/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/RNVApp.app/GoogleService-Info.plist /Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/client/platformBuilds/app_272268_ios/RNVApp/GoogleService-Info.plist

CompileStoryboard /Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/client/platformBuilds/app_272268_ios/RNVApp/LaunchScreen.storyboard

Please assist me with solving these errors.

All the best,

Ypur error has to do with Push Notifications and the Google services file not being included in your build config

Thats my guess

Hey John,

This was for the iOS build.
There is nowhere in my iOS build settings to upload a .plist (only in the android build).

Should there also be an advanced tab for the iOS build?

I think there should be if you are including the Push Notification flow functions.

1 Like

@Tomi_Laakso

Bumping for assistance, still stuck with this.
If possible could you take a look.

Yep, I already have this on our backlog. I cannot directly tell how to fix this issue so it might take a little while until those who can debug this further have enough time on their backlog (it’s really busy here at the moment, sorry for inconvenience).

Thanks for the update Tomi!
Please let me know if there is anything from my side that would help.

Hey @Tomi_Laakso,

Has anyone managed to take a look at this yet?

Hi, sorry for not answering previously. The issue should be now fixed, but our developers noticed another issue with your app while checking your build. Opening Rich text editor is broken in standalone builds at the moment so your build will likely fail due to that, but the fix is coming. It’ll be fixed once the new runtime (which is in Beta testing at the moment) is released to all users. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Awesome thanks for getting this sorted Tomi!

My ios builds just fine with rich text components

Great! Though I’m not sure if I was clear enough. Are referring to Rich text UI component or Open rich text editor Flow function? Cause the former should work properly, but the latter has issues.

I guess i mean the UI component for just displaying