iOS Build is failing

After changing my cwerificate and provisionprofile Build is failiing. I followed instructions, putted password on p12 file and generated new provisioning profile. But still there is an error:

FAILED with ERROR: 2022-03-19 11:17:06.967 xcodebuild[2338:18978490] DVTProvisioningProfileManager: Failed to load profile “/Users/ec2-user/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/undefined.mobileprovision” (Error Domain=DVTProvisioningProfileProviderErrorDomain Code=1 “Failed to load profile.” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Failed to load profile., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Profile is missing the required UUID property.}

In the profile there is UUID property with data. Please help.

Last Certificate/Provision was working fine, but after making new ones no. I did it exactly like in tutorial, exported two files, putted password. With provision profile you can not do it wrong.
So I suppose with upload is something wrong. I repeated all in different web browsers but without success. I do not have idea any more… please help.

Interesstingly my another App is Building fine, with the same certificate as the another one. Only provisioning files are different - but there is no room for mistakes, they are created in apple developer portal. So I am even more confused now… :confused:

Hi! Please check out building with latest 3.4.10 – there were some issues earlier and at least some are fixed in this version, hopefully you won’t have any more problems in that one.

Yes I checked it - unfortunately it produces the sam error. Therefore I created an Issue as a bug. I can not update my app for several weeks due to this error. But I am patient :slight_smile:
Thank you for your hint and support!

Sorry for the belated answer – please post your build issue with all the needed info (app id and versions you’ve tried and what platform you’re building etc) on our tracker here, if you already haven’t. However it sounds like there is some weird issue with your provision profile and I would recommend trying to make a new one :disappointed_relieved: it’s unfortunate that making the correct iOS certificates is so complex due to Apple’s requirements…

I did it already (tracker issue). Thank you very much for taking care.

1 Like