Is there a way to notify a running appgyver app about a data source change via a webhook for instance?

My data source collection is a json array, and is a result of a remote call to an on premise S/4HANA custom ODATA API.
As I do not want to call it too often I have used an app-wide global variable in the global page which is hidden. First I set the app variable to the resulting array. Then I loop through the array to call into specific endpoints of the remote S/4HANA system as to retrieve additional info.
The custom script allows for one output at a time so I put the results into a list of untyped objects just to run the loop once.
If data needs to be changed the S/4HANA system will notify the change via an outbound event mesh notification that will trigger a webook kyma function on BTP platform.
Thus my question. is there a way to notify a running appgyver app about a data source change via a webhook for instance ?
regards;

Hi! There is no such feature at the moment I’m afraid :confused:

Thanks. As I can see this is already on the product roadmap: https://roadmaps.sap.com/board?PRODUCT=73554900100800003801&range=CURRENT-LAST#;INNO=000D3ABE796A1EDC90B15B69C6F71706
cheers
Piotr