Is there any way to backup my project?

Right now I am working on a big project and I have done a lot of work on that project. But I am afraid what if I mistakenly delete it or it’s gone for any reason!!
is there any backup mechanism available in AppGyver?

Hi! If you accidentally delete your project, we can still restore it so long as it’s within 30 days of the deletion for this exact purpose :slight_smile: so if you accidentally delete it, it’s not gone forever, not immediately!

4 Likes

That is very good to know

1 Like

Thank you. I got it.

Feature Request:

It would be awesome to be able to store my current configuration as a big json/yaml file.
I could image to just upload that config file to AppGyver and be able to create a new app.
This would definitively be a killer feature for me.

3 Likes

That’s a valid feature request, and we’ve got plans to make the format in which your app is stored more visible and clear. That said, an importer would be an ambitious feature as we’d then have to take in the burden of version compatibility against older snapshots – not impossible, but definitely has layers of complexity that might not be immediately apparent.

Hi,

I wonder if I can restore a backup or if this needs to be handled by Appgyver?

Best regards,
Daniel

They keep backups for 30 days if i remember correctly. But you have to contact them specifically to do that for you.

1 Like