Issue - iOS distribution settings

Hello! I am new to AppGyver, and I am having some issues while I am trying to do the building process and I hope someone will be able to help. By the way, I have tried to contact AppGyver by email a few days ago, but didn’t get any response.

Here’s what’s going on:

I had a few errors while building the iOS version. However, I think the first few errors had been caused due to a wrong certificate (not .p12). Anyways, it has been corrected, but now it gives the following error:

Note: Now I have been trying to reset the whole process in order to start the build setup again, but I can’t find a way to do so, specifically the very last step where you choose and explain why your app is using the capabilities you have provided. I am trying to reset that because some of them won’t be used
at all (maybe that’s the reason for the unknown error?) but I couldn’t find how to do so. It does not give any option to remove those capabilities. I need to reset that. I also need to know for sure whether or not that’s the reason I am having this error (or maybe there’s another reason/issue…)

I hope someone will be able to help.

Thanks in advance!

If you post your app id here I can take a look at your build logs and settings and see what’s happening.

I believe the app ID is: 98122

It looks like you figured out what’s wrong and made a successful build yesterday? Is everything fine now? What was the issue?

Yes. It worked now.

At one point I’ve learned that the .p12 file was not linked to the correct certificate/provisioning profile… also had some issues during this process with the certificate not being recognized as valid in my KeyChain, só even creating a .p12 at that point, the certificate was: O
At another point I also figured out that I have missed one thing: I was using a wrong profile and not checked as: iOS distribution (App Store Ad hoc)

1 Like