Looking for a Appgyver coach / Trainer / Tutor

Hey all, i am currently looking for someone experience in building apps with appgyver. I would like to build simple to complex apps step by steps. Of course coach / Trainer / Tutor will be compensated.

Many Thanks,
Deric

Send me a message i could be available

Hi John,

Wonderful, many thanks for your prompt reply. I would like to build apps with Airtable as a backend.

regarding compensation i was thinking to have a flatrate per apps built, what do you think?

What would be your preferred model to go about it?

Actually i am based in Germany an run a non profit organization www.nakupenda.de. We support and encourage innovativ projects in Africa.

I would like to acquire knowledge of building apps so that i can pass it on to creative kids.

Thanks,
Deric

Hi John,

Wonderful, many thanks for your prompt reply. I would like to build apps with Airtable as a backend.

regarding compensation i was thinking to have a flatrate per apps built, what do you think?

What would be your preferred model to go about it?

Actually i am based in Germany an run a non profit organization www.nakupenda.de. We support and encourage innovativ projects in Africa.

I would like to acquire knowledge of building apps so that i can pass it on to creative kids.

Thanks,
Deric

I can help you with that. I am knowledgeable with Airtable. Im not sure how.much flat rate would be. I just made an app for a customer for $5000 US dollars but your case would seem different and much less if you are making it with just my help. It depends how long this will take. 1 month? 2 hours per day from me? I would say $250 per week perhaps. You tell me.

I can begin on Monday. Im in the United States so our time zones are way different. Im able to work from 6 am to 4 pm eastern standard time.

Hi John,

Great, I would say 2hours per week live support via teams or skype and in between support via messages.
If we need more hours we can increase.

What would be the weekly feels in this case? 50$ ?

It would be easier for me to create a series of tutorials. I work in a church ministry office so it will be difficult for me to do live skype sessions. If you describe to me exactly what you want the app to do then i can build it on my end and send you the step by step illustrations of each part being made. Would that work for you?

Yes John that would work as well :smiley:
when do we start?
How do we organize the support timewise?
How do i transfer the money?
I dont know if i have made the best choice choosing Airtable as a backend, may you can tell me

Airtable is a good backend. Ive also used Firebase. I can begin on Monday. Send me a description of your app idea and everything you want it to do.

My time availabilty is Monday through Friday 6am eastern US time until 4 pm

Do you have Paypal? Or how about Bitcoin? I also have Zelle

Ok cool, I will stay with backend then
Ok will send you description of the app idea. Would you please help me with airtable as well?
I have Paypay and various crypto currencies. Please send me your credentials so send the money

What should we define as payment date in the week?

Crypto would be my preferred way then. I have Coinbase Pro so anything they list i can receive. Let me know which coin and ill give you the wallet address.

How about every Friday?

Yes i will make you an Airtable expert :blush:

I have binance.

I have couple of Apps i want to build so i guess we would be working together till Dec 2022 :slight_smile:
hopefully it ok with you

I love that :smiley:
So happy i found you John!

However long you need me is good.

Do you have Dogecoin?

Great, so I will be sending you full description of the first App tomorrow.

So as i understand you will always send me a recorded video of what you did step by step with a voice over, correct?

More like slides with typed out instructions

Yes i have not much, but i think will purchase more for our transaction if you prefer