Need current month that changes automatically

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to get the current month, in text like april not 04, so i can display it on my app. It has to change as soon as a new month starts.

Is there a formula for this i can use? i know it is possible with the formula NOW(“MM”). But this the month in numbers.

Regards,
Thomas

1 Like

Nevermind, i found it. For others wanting to know its NOW(“MMMM”) to get month in text. This should be included in the date documentation imo.

Regards,
Thomas

1 Like

REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(REPLACE_ALL(FORMAT_DATETIME_LOCAL(NOW(), “dddd, DD/MMM/YYYY”), “Saturday”, “Sábado”),“Sunday”, “Domingo” ),“Monday”, “Segunda-feira” ),“Tuesday”, “Terça-feira” ),“Wednesday”, “Quarta-feira” ), “Thursday”, “Quinta-feira” ),“Friday”, “Sexta-feira” ),"/Jan/", " de Janeiro de " ),"/Feb", " de Fevereiro de " ),"/Mar/", " de Março de " ),"/Apr/", " de Abril de " ),"/May/", " de Maio de " ),"/Jun/", " de Junho de " ),"/Jul/", " de Julho de " ),"/Aug/", " de Agosto de " ),"/Sep/", " de Setembro de " ),"/Oct/", " de Outubro de " ),"/Nov/", " de Novembro de " ),"/Dec/", " de Dezembro de " ) + “.”

With the help of the community here on the forum, I managed to reach this formula.

It is adapted to my language (Brazilian Portuguese), but I believe you can adapt to your language.

THE USE:

I have a Text component on the page, and when entering the page I assign it to this component, placing this formula.

Please see if it fits what you want.

Ooh wauw thats cool. It changes the written dates to your local language instead of english?

I’m figuring out how to build a countdown timer where i input the date of today and a date in the future and it counts down to the date in the future. I know DATETIME_DIFFERENCE can calculate it but it has to do it every second so it actually counts down.

Do you have more of these formulas that are nowhere else to be found?

Regards,
Thomas