New Asset Manager - Update your preview app

We are happy to announce the release of the new Asset Manager - dedicated environment for managing uploaded assets!

Note that Preview app 4.5.7 (and above) is required to view uploaded images and custom fonts managed through the Asset Manager! Be sure to update the application before previewing your apps.

You can find relevant documentation here:
https://docs.appgyver.com/docs/asset-manager

5 Likes

Great! It’ll be better to organize all my images :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s very useful, I really loved it a lot, more original every day :hugs::tada:

2 Likes

How do you access the Asset Manager if you only a have a custom font but no images? The guide explains how to access it when you have an image.

1 Like

Best regards. For the font for now it is from here: Selected font not displaying in 'Rich Text' content in published app, AppGyver removed the option to add fonts with URLs, so it is better to upload it and do the steps you indicate in the example.

1 Like

Hi Kirill. Having pure white assets with an alpha channel against pure white background is really difficult atm to distinguish and the only way to see which is which is by changing the view mode to text (displaying only filename). Maybe it would be great to change the background to other value than #fffff.

Best regards

1 Like

What @Edvin_Rushitaj says is true, the same thing happens to me, I handle blank icons and it is very difficult for me to know what it is. I would also like to consider later any of these two options that I illustrate in the image:

3 Likes

Hi, @Diagonal_Movil & @Edvin_Rushitaj

Thank you for your wonderful suggestions. I have added them to our development pipeline.

In case it was not obvious before, deleting assets is done via a horizontal sorting:

2 Likes

Took me about 30min to find the delete button :sweat_smile:
It would be great if the delete button was also present in thr thumbnail view though.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you very much :tada:. This part is where I focus the most. When you are going to delete an image, you have to put it in a list, but it would be good to have a thumbnail to know precisely which image to delete. When there are about 15 images, it is not difficult to know by name, but when there are more than 100 images you have to put it in view, know the name, and look for it to delete; while with the thumbnail, it is even easier, because it looks for it directly in the list to be deleted.

1 Like