New Runtime Crashing

Hi,

I have been trying the new runtime in Appgyver preview and the Testflight version of my app and it constantly crashes. It seems to happen when it is communicating with the API I have linked it to. It makes the app unusable.

I have updated all of the components to match is there something I’m missing?

App ID: 125481

IOS

Updates:
Jan 13: Unable to access Appgyver’s mobile or desktop app previews. Just a never-ending spinning wheel.

1 Like

Also experiencing the preview app timeouts / endless spinner right now

2 Likes

Hi! These issues should be fixed now, if anyone still experiences these, please let us know!

Hi @Mevi ,

I am still unable to use your main AppGyver app, I can still only use the AG Legend App, not sure if this is related.

Dan

Hi! What problem are you experiencing?

Hi Mevi,

In the Appgyver app, after selecting my app, I just get the spinning wheel, the app never opens. It’s the same on iPhone and Android.

Hi Dan,

I had this already when I copied and pasted a flow and did not adjusted the output node references. → they were pointing to a non-existing one which caused the same issue you are describing.
(it was different with the old runtime for me)
Maybe its worth to check the flows?

Best,
Jo

Hi Jo,

Thank you for your reply. I am still not able to make it work. It still won’t open the app. :frowning: it’s been like this since the main update.

Two additional ideas:

1. For some reason, I did not had the “hide Spinner” function after the app started. Did you check whether you call it in Canvas?
  2. Are you doing anything in your app before “hide spinner” executes? If yes, did you try to test purposes to remove this completely so see whether anything loads?