[Newbie] Is there a limit to how many pages you can make?

This might be a silly question, but I made more than 5 pages including the global page. Each page had ID property and when I tried to Open page to page.page5, it doesn’t open. I can open 2, 3, and 4 page. I can’t open pages beyond 5th.

So I’m wondering if there is any limit to depth or pages?

There’s no limit to the amount of pages an app can have, so your bug sounds strange. Are you selecting the target page from the dropdown?

If you want, you can share your app ID here or via direct message, and I can take a look at your config to see if there’s something obviously wrong?

Thanks, @Harri_Sarsa.

The app ID is 91422. There isn’t much code there. Each page has a button to navigate to the next, the new page beyond 4 pages cannot be navigated to via the open page logic.

I took a look, wasn’t sure what exact sequence of buttons to push, but one issue might be that you are pushing a modal (Open in modal?: true in Open page properties), which doesn’t then allow regular pages to be pushed to the navigation stack. Could that be the issue?

We will have a new advanced navigation editor coming up sometime in the near future that will allow you to design even more wild scenarios.

I found the reason. Still I am not sure of why it didn’t work, but I nested button in a two column row. The logic was applied to the nested button. Linking a page to the button didn’t work, but linking it to the cell of the row worked.

And yes, modal mode was added there later. But since the issue appeared before adding the modal, so maybe the above reason is the main cause.