As of yesterday(13-1) none of my logic flows work anymore (preview & build). The day before (12-1) my app worked perfectly, both in preview and when built. When I tried to preview it yesterday, I had not made any changes compared to the day before, I didn’t get past my initial page. The only thing I “changed” was install the updates for some flow functions.
At first I thought it could be the updated functions, but even when I disconnected those it still did not work.
I managed to fix mine (finally). My problem was that the “my account” logic update from 2 weeks ago probably corrupted the “my account” page in my app, after which it would not properly load or execute any of the logic I added to anything myself. I deleted the my account page and now it runs fine again.