Notice on the Build Service issues

Hi everyone,

As some of you have noticed, there is currently an issue with the build service (more specifically in a 3rd party dependency of it).
Our team is working on this, and we’ll post more information when the problem is resolved!

Apologies for the inconvenience!

UPDATE #1: Android and Web builds should be working now. iOS builds are still being resolved.

6 Likes

Still no fix after 4 days of build downtime?

Update: Android and Web builds should be working now. iOS builds are still being resolved.
Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Looking forward to get Web App build back on track.

Thanks for updating

I have just done a build for both Android and IOS and it worked first time, so it seems to be working again. :grinning:

There is also a new version 2.6.7, hopefully this will work for you too.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Build Service issues have been resolved.

The issue was initially caused by a 3rd-party dependency link becoming broken.
While the fix for the initial issues was being worked on, an unrelated update to Xcode made it necessary to implement additional fixes to iOS builds, which added some further downtime.

5 Likes

Is anything done to prevent these things from happening in the future? From the last 30 days, the build service was not working correctly for 10 of those…

Not something you can rely on at this point…

Thanks!

Hi,

Given that the original causes were both external to AppGyver and that vendor updates to build chains can’t be anticipated, I can’t say these kind of issues would not happen in the future.

However reliability of the services, as you can imagine, is very important to us and we’re constantly working towards making things better, and we also recognize in this instance we could’ve done better job communicating the issues and the progress on the resolution :slight_smile:

Hello there please help!

I tried to build this app, it is showing error. I don’t know what to do and how to contact support…

App ID: 257730

Android Mobile/Tablet

BUILD
History

Version: 2.10.2

Please ask if anything needed.