Open page function quit working all together on my app

Hey, built my app and then wanted to start testing and noticed that none of my open page flow functions are working, I do not have appgyver authentication active on my app.

Hi Michael, very sorry to hear – we’ll look into it. Is this an Android or iOS build and what runtime did you use to build the app?

I would like to release it for both but am testing it through the AppGyver app on iOS. The runtime version is 2.5.12.

Hi, I can’t seem to replicate the issue with the Open page flow function in the preview app, for me it works as expected. Are you still experiencing this issue?

I am still experiencing the issue. The open page function is still not working on my preview app.

Okay, let me look into it – what’s the ID of your app (6 digit code found in the URL in Composer)?

Okay thanks! The app ID is 202376. I am testing the app with the AppGyver app on an iPhone.

Thanks, I’ll look into it!

Hi @Michael_Hartman, I guess you just turned on sign in in your app so I’m not able to test the open page functions :sweat_smile:

Sorry, I am working on it currently, I changed the navigation start so you should be fine now. All of the buttons in the footer menu should open pages, that is all they do. But they don’t seem to be working.

Thanks! I’m not able to find any obvious issues with the logic, so will have to investigate this further. :confused: Did these open page flow functions work before as expected?

Hi Michael, we were able to discover that something had gone wrong inside the Open page flow function in your app, we have restored it to normal. The problem should be fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience!