Passing Data from One Page to another

Hi all!

I’m working on a project and I’m trying to figure out how I can do this in appgyver. (see attached pic)

I was thinking I can do this using variables but I’m kind of stumped as to how I can set the data in Page 1 so that when the user gets directed to Page 2 and selects one of the items, the item that was selected on Page 2 will then get passed on to Page 1 and update the image.

Is this possible with appgyver? Can someone please point me to the right direction here?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

this is definitely possible, with page parameters or even with app vars, but the parameters are the way to go, you just cant pass true false values. what you can do instead, is to use a number var and check for equality with some set value.

1 Like

Thanks for the response!

I was able to work something out using app variables to update the icons in Page 1 to whatever I select on Page 2. However, I am having trouble figuring out how to set the initial value for an app variable with an Image URL.

Anyone able to point me to how I can do this?

You would need to know the URL of the image ahead of time, and you can use a Set App Variable=URL in the Page Mount event, or in the Global Canvas in the App Launch event.

1 Like