Password requirements

In my application when a user is creating an account they are required to have a minimum of 1 capitol letter, 1 number, and a special character. I’ve got it to work using match_regex to read the string if the password has a capitol, number, and special character. But I’m having trouble with it trying to scan it when the password is wrong.

When gets to this code in a sperate node even when I make a password that has the requirements it’s telling me that I don’t meet the requirements.

Hi! I’m sorry but I don’t quite understand the situation you’re in. Could you clarify what you mean by “trying to scan it when the password is wrong”? You say you have one place where this code works and another where it doesn’t? Can you show screenshots of both situations?

sorry about the confusion. The password that we are trying to make users input are required to be a minimum of 8 characters long with 1 capitol letter, number, and special character. I’m unable to get it to read the string when it meets the password requirements.

Sorry but you’re unable to get what to read the string when it meets the password requirements? :sweat_smile:

what does that even mean?

Sorry, I was unclear. I was trying to refer to this – what is the “it” that is trying to read the string? Can you show me some screenshots of the formula etc. situation?