Pick Time suddenly not working as desired

Pick Time used to work perfectly. Since a couple of days, its just showing time in the form as shown in the screenshot. I am checking it on the Appgyver App on iOS

1 Like

I am having the same problem (I believe @Chris_Duncan is as well) with date selection (screenshots attached). This was working and then maybe a few days to 1 week ago it started doing this…

My test page (below) has a date midway on the left. When I tap that it used to bring up the native date selection “spinner” control to select year, month, date. Now it brings up this:

If I tap the date in the pop-up (i.e. “Aug 19, 2021”) is brings up this screen:

Team Appgyver. Please let us know a solution to this issue.

Hi,

This change is the new iOS 14 system default. Since flow functions use native components, these changes can happen when iOS updates their native components. I agree it’s a bit confusing and not very intuitive – we’re looking into bringing back the wheel picker as an alternate option.

2 Likes

Hi,
That will help. Awaiting it. Any idea how soon it is possible?

Warm regards.
Ashish Kamdar

Thanks for the information! That helped me find some additional details for whomever is interested:

Thanks for bringing this up @Steve_Stava!

@Cecilia @Mevi Do you know of a solution to the date picker issue? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi! It’s still in the works, so nothing yet. Planned for 2.7.X.