Please help... about Dynamic create Dataresource

Hello. I recently started AppGyver.
I understood how to register data arbitrarily in DataResource and display it in a list, and to see the details.
To summarize the problem I’m having right now, I would like to know if there is a way to dynamically generate a DataResource.

For example, suppose you have “List A”. “List A” is can add items dynamically.
Tapping on dynamically added items will take you to the page you prepared ( up to here “Data” in the AppGyver tutorial ).
I want to place a new list and that item create button in that page.
Because I want to change the contents of the list prepared on that page for each item in “List A”.

I thought about it, but came to the conclusion that “Is there no choice but to generate a DataResource in dynamically?”
Please tell me this method, or if you know other method.
Sorry if poor Sentences.

Thank you so much.

Hi! Sorry it took a moment to answer.

I’m not 100% I understood you correctly, but I think you might benefit a lot from watching our Todo app tutorial (and maybe also the Movie app tutorial) that explain using data to some degree. You can find the tutorials here.

Basically you can create data in the app into the data resource you have defined by using the create data flow function. You can populate this with data from user input, or randomly generated if you want to. When you have data in your data resource, you can view it in your app however you wish.

So if you have List A, you can have a button that creates list items for the list, and then you can click on a list item and be taken to a page that displays that single list item.

Sorry if this explanation is not very good but please let me know any additional questions you have!

thank you for kind answer!
I checked tutorial movie.

But I know this >>
“So if you have List A, you can have a button that creates list items for the list, and then you can click on a list item and be taken to a page that displays that single list item.”

My probrem is create a new list “in that single list item page”.
Sorry for the poor explamation…

And sorry too if I’m don’t understood your answer correctly.

Don’t worry about it, communication in a second language is hard!

I’m not sure what exactly you want to do, A) a page where you can create a new list item or B) a page where you display a list item, and create another. But both are possible.

Steps are approximately as follows (for either A or B):

1. Create data variable on page, configure it to be type new
  2. On page, put input fields for everything you want user to fill and bind them to the properties of the new data variable
  3. On page, put button for “save” where you have create data flow function on logic canvas configured. Put new data variable as the value of data to create.

The other tutorial video and the documentation on data variables and binding data may help you.