Price Alert formula for Cryptocurrencies

Hi guys,

Please assist with a formula to return a message for when cryptocurrency prices are High or Lower than a certain number.

For example: “Bitcon has exceeded $70400”

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

this really depends on what message you want to have? do you have an image example?

Hi Dimos,

Thank you for your response, I’d like to create something similar to what I’ve attached.

See attached image for example.

Hi! Depends on your data structure, but look into the formulas IF and MAP :slight_smile: If you have for example a list of cryptocurrencies in data.Cryptocurrencies and they have a property called price and upperlimit, you’d do something like MAP(data.Cryptocurrencies, IF(item.price>item.upperlimit, true, false)) for example. Another option is to select the cryptocurrencies that are over the limit with SELECT.

Hi Mevi,

Thank you for your reply.

I’d like to create something similar to the attached image, may you please walk me through how I can achieve this in appgyver?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Hi! I can’t go into detail I’m afraid, but I can point you to tutorials about relevant topics if there’s something more specific you need help at.

The basics is that you will need several Containers within each other with the relevant stylings etc. to get for example input fields to line up next to each other. If you haven’t done so yet, it’s helpful to go through the onboarding tutorial (available in Composer at the bottom or from the docs here) to get more familiar with the product and how to create apps.

Thank you for your response.

I’ll have a look.