Problems with the new update

Hi, since I updated AppGyver with the new way of working with styles I have not been able to move forward. When I design an interface it looks one way in the platform but in the Android simulator it looks another way. I attach the screenshots:

Hi! Unfortunately the screenshots are missing so I’m not able to help you, please try sending them again :slight_smile: Also please check out this guide.

Hello, thank you for replying. I attach the image of how the design looks like when I’m in the builder and how it looks like when the app from Android (launcher). I would appreciate your help, since there was the new update for the UI design in the builder I have not been able to advance more in the project.

Hello, thank you for replying. I attach the image of how the design looks like when I’m in the builder and how it looks like when the app from Android (launcher). I would appreciate your help, since there was the new update for the UI design in the builder I have not been able to advance more in the project.

Oh. Alright. If you have not done a lot of work on this app I would recommend just creating a new one and starting over with everything up to date, but if you want to save this one here’s what you do.

1. Install all updates from Component Market and save (might be that this already fixes your problem)
  2. Follow the guide linked above

@Adrian_Segovia It might be better to create a new app. The new UI is really unpredictable if you have designed the app in the previous one. Also, it is good to keep all modules updated at all times, even though most of them are data-related (at least a last few updates).