Hi to all!
I sped all weekend to find a solution for my problem, watching all tutorials in still no light to see. Coud anybody help me, please.
So, my prob., I make a app to find a grocery food from the local farmers whit no-code experience I made a relation table in airable database:
- table: Food (Name, price, foto, GroupsID)
- table: Groups (name (fruit, veggies, meat…), foto, FoodID)
- table: Farm (name, address, foto, description FoodID)
So a made a relation between Groups & Food and Food & Farm
Now the data are transfer to Appgyver thru Reset Api, and it seem everything’s good so far.
I have made
- site - Group view (image list item (fruit, veggies, meat…) - everything is perfectly linked) now a made a logic for site 2. to set up a detailed group view f.e.(fruit food list)
- site - Fruit List view (when a set up the link from the food data in show me all food items, there are fill in the table)
So how to filter or sort, how to make a set up in Appgyver? 1. site a select the fruit group from the list selection and then next shows me only fruit items…