Reminder: Report bugs through the Tracker

TL;DR Please submit bug reports through the tracker for faster processing

Dear community members,

We would like to remind you that the official channel for bug reports is through the issue tracker.

The tracker is being followed actively and reporting obvious bugs there instead of the forums will ensure that they reach the right people in our team and get in the process immediately.

In case you are unsure if what you are encountering is in fact a bug, you’re always welcome to post a question here.

With fewer bug reports on the forums, we’ll be able to dedicate more of our time to answering your questions related to the product. We’ve also been very happy to observe many members of the community helping out one another, keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

In other news, we have also established a new AppGyver category on the forums where you can find official communications from the team.

Thank you for your collaboration and happy developing!

Some details about the bug reporting process:

When reporting a bug in the tracker you’ll be asked provide the following information. This helps us to investigate the issue and address it promptly.

Reproduction steps

Expected result

Actual result

Required information

1. Client runtime version
  2. App ID
  3. Page in app the issue is happening
  4. Build type (preview/standalone)

Additional information

1. Device model
  2. Device OS version
3 Likes

I have written a bug report, but I get this message when trying to submit it: “Something went wrong, please try again later.”

Hi @Tomas_Wisten, were you able to submit your bug report successfully?

Hi @Mari ! Thanks for responding. No, I still can’t submit it:

Here is the full question:

I have followed the onboarding videos “Creating data” and “Listing data” exactly to the point:

(did it twice, actually)

In the end of the “Listing data” video, new reminders are added and immediately show up in the list. In the AppGyver app on my device (iPhone running runtime 3.4.4) new reminders do not show up immediately. If I go back to the list of apps, and then re-enter the app, the list is updated correctly.

Build type Preview
App ID 360298