REST API Error: TypeError: NetworkError

hi, i need help i can’t understand where i am wrong, i don’t understand the error.
I’m trying to read from an API resource by doing this: I insert the link of the resource in BASE, then I put the authcode in the Headers Key, Label and Value, then in Get colletion (Get) I tried inserting the same Headers and also without, with parameter ID and without but I get the same error:

Error: TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.status: -1

Resource settings for Get collection (GET)

Resource URL:
I tried with Postman simply using the link of the resource, headers above, it works I receive all the data or if I put the final ID I only receive the one always starus 200ok, what is missing?

update: I tried it on the android device and it works, what prevents to get the schema from the composer, is there something missing in the headers?

Hey,

I can’t say if something is missing from the request or the headers, since those are defined by the backend you are using. So just to clarify, you are able to get the data through in the preview app but the Run test for Get Collection is throwing an error? A request working in mobile but not on web sounds like CORS issues, you can also try to open your developer tools (right-click on browser → Inspect → Open the network tab) and click Run test, you should see a more clear error.

I did as you suggested:

Network: Access to fetch at ‘https://api.********************’ from origin ‘https://platform.appgyver.com’ has been blocked by CORS policy: Request header field x-wp-wordpress*************code is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Headers in preflight response.

maybe server doesn’t like platform.appgyver? i don’t know CURS, you know why chrome Postman addons works fine and platform.appgyver doesn’t? maybe it is necessary to add something in the headers?

Yes simply said the server doesn’t like platform.appgyver :grin: CORS issue is a browser thing, so Postman or mobile apps are not affected by it, but appgyver is. There’s nothing you can do in your GET request, you would have to edit the headers on the server side.

So the Gel Collection tests and a web app won’t be able to use the data, but if you are building an iOS/Android app then you can manually set the response schema in Get Collection and continue your development.