SAP AppGyver is free for everyone - regardless of revenue

Today it’s blog-post official: SAP AppGyver is free for everyone, and any enterprise-grade features we had behind the license wall before will become affordable for even indie developers who feel they would prefer to have them (but none of them are required for app development and building, as before).

Please check out the full blogpost from our Product Lead Marko Lehtimäki here :relaxed:

9 Likes

Me I, this great, my only concern with this is support,

Is there anyway to purchase support services?

Fantastic! I was wonder what’s going on with AppGyver as for long time there was no any update, big news or something.

Great news team! Fingers crossed for next big updates! Keep it up!

This is really good news and a super interesting offer, also for indie developers. As I understand from the blog post premium support will be part of the paid version of AppGyver, correct?

When and where is it possible to subscribe? :wink:

Hi Mevi, how can i get the paid plan?
I don’t find any link to go to the paid plan.
Thank you.

This is awesome, please let us know when and how we can purchase the commercial version.

Subscription to a community paid version is not yet possible as we still have big improvements on the way, but when we launch it we’ll let you know.

However, enterprise AppGyver is already available to SAP customers through BTP, more information here SAP Business Technology Platform Trial