I am having a bit of a situation here. Need help!
Spent good 3 days debugging an issue that wasn’t there.
The card list was showing cards of varying sizes
There is a bug in the SAP build App that does not reflect changes made to a card…
All other changes were reflected in the SAP Build App immediately on click of Save in Composer.
I realized this when I built an APK out of it. The first screenshot is on SAP Build Apps. The second one is on the built apk on my phone.
With this realization, I had to make a few changes to get my card right building an APK each time to make changes to the card look. I got it right in a couple of iterations.
Now, since last evening, the SAP Build App is crashing on navigation to this particular page.
So, I am not able to test any change on this page unless I create an APK which is a slow process for every small change I make.