Set Page Height (bottom container is cut off...)

I had this looking OK, but the recent changes have broken it…and I for the life of me cannot fix it. It is simple…

Page is set with top and bottom padding 25px.
On the page I have multiple containers, each with a button at the bottom. They very bottom container is obscured at the bottom…I only see half the button. I cannot put a bottom gap because it is the last container. I thought the bottom page padding would ensure the page fully displays the last container.

I think I had all the containers in another container previously but I removed them all when I was updating everything…but I cannot see how that would make a difference…

Thanks
Paul

@Mevi I’m having a similar issue, I have a container that’s repeated with data and 2 containers below it but the very last container is blocked/cut off by my navigation bar. Let me know if images or more information would help.

Hmm :thinking: I was able to verify this – I assume it has something to do with the adjustments to system variables lately, but difficult to say. I’ve filed a bug report, meanwhile to get around this you can add an empty container at the bottom of the page(s) with enough height that the last component on the page is visible as well.

Hi Mevi

Thanks, I have added a container and it works as you describe.
Thanks
Paul

I’m facing this and using an empty containter to get over, too. Hope it will be fixed soon…

Hi Mevi

If you got the title of the bug report so I can check on it? :slight_smile:
Thanks
Paul

Hi! I only created an internal ticket I’m afraid :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: It has unfortunately not gotten fixed yet, but the hunch seems to be that page bottom padding is not respected.

A big empty container works nicely when you have a scroll view and a locked background. It allows things to be moved high on the screen for completing input boxes. Maybe this should be a suggestion in design notes somewhere … Any input box that can´t be moved higher than the bottom half of the screen needs padding below it.