Sharing account

I am Marcus Romero, APPGYVER USER ID: 568499

I wish to share my account with another developer to help me fix some issues on an App that requires some additional features from Apple to get published.

What is the safest way to share my account with the developer?

As of this writing, the only way to “share” access to a project is to provide the acount login to the other user(s) and trust that they won’t alter or destroy your work. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow there if you’re not working with a trusted team.

On that note, it is possible for two or more separate users to be logged into the same account on different computers and work in Composer simultaneously. Changes aren’t realtime, though. You must save the project in order for changes to be mirrored to the other user.

(I’m uncertain what would happen if two users altered the same component in a different way. Presumably, whoever saves the project first would be the change that’s reflected in order to prevent design conflicts/bugs.)

Finally, a realistic and secure option you might consider is setting up a video conference with the other person (perhaps, Zoom or the like) where you can share your screen in realtime. The other person could then guide you by voice in setting up whatever you need.

Ok thank you for your help