Slack Integration REST API Bearer Token

I am trying integration with Slack API. Having issues with the Bearer Token I believe.

I have added the Authorization Key in the HTTP header with the value of “Bearer myTokenKey”
Still getting blocked.

Can get it working in Postman fine with the GET using the Authorization tab selecting Bearer Token and entering the key.

Any Information would help thanks

Hi @Joe_Newberry, try running the app in web preview with Chrome dev tools’ Network tab open (right-click → “Inspect” → Network tab) to see what error you’re getting from the API. It could be that the server is blocking cross-origin requests, Postman is not affected by this.

A cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) request was blocked because it contained request headers that were neither CORS-safelisted ( Accept , Accept-Language , Content-Language , Content-Type ) nor allowed by the Access-Control-Allow-Headers response header of the associated preflight request.

To fix this issue, include the additional request headers you want to use in the Access-Control-Allow-Headers response header of the associated preflight reques

Hi, the problem is not with the Authorization header, rather that the API does not accept some of the other headers included in the request. Would it help if you use the “HTTP request” node from the marketplace with just the Authorization header included?