[solved] Android App Build fails

I was able to build my App successfully multiple times. Last on Sunday 9th Nov 2020 I build the App.
grafik

When trying to build the app again on Monday I notices that the keystore and some assets (Splash Screen, Icons ecc.) basically all settings I had made in the Android build settings had been erased.

I reuploaded my keystore and all assets and configured everything from scratch.

Since Monday all my app builds are failing. Any idea what might go wrong? The debug protocol I downloaded from anka seems to have a problem with the keystore but using the configuration screens I am quite sure, that the keystore is there and functional (correct password should be set as well).

The error message says that it can’t find the alias - how can I ensure this is correct?

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:packageRelease’.

Failed to read key meinschreiben from store “/Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/dotappgyver/skunkworks/appConfigs/app_238540/certs/release.keystore”: No key with alias ‘meinschreiben’ found in keystore /Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/dotappgyver/skunkworks/appConfigs/app_238540/certs/release.keystore

Thank you for any hint or bootstrap to get me going again - I published the sunday version in Googles Play store and would need to get a fix out as soon as possible …

Cheers
Tobias
grafik

In order to be absolutely sure, I checked the password and this appears to be correct:

Stupid me!

The Keystore alias was incorrect - correct setting was meinschreiben.com not just meinschreiben.

I need to make absolutely sure that all fields are really really filled in correctly.