I have identified some issues with Android version of my App (AppID: 176394). Everything what is mentioned below is working fine on iOS.
1. I have added a border to a button (white border) but the border is not showin on Android Devices, but on iOS it is working (login screen)
White border of the Login Button is not displayed in Android:
This is the border layout:
This is how it is looking on Android:
2. DropDown component is not showing on Android (Detailpage screen)
I have this page:
But on Android it looks like this:
3. When using the “List Item” Component the last entry is cut off (Settins screen)
This is how it should look like
This is the advanced layout options:
And this is how it looks like on Android
4. Slider is not showing on Android → (SettingListe screen)
This is how I designed it and it looks good on iOS
But on Android it is missing:
5. One Button is position absolute on the top of the screen, but on Android I cannot press it (it does not react) → SettingProfil Screen
This is the button and on iOS it works, but on Android not:
The button is displayed, but it is not reacting on press.
It would be glad if someone can have a look on these issues.