"Stacked initial view" not working

Hi,

I have set authentication in my app and set the initial view to a page called [splash screen].

Starting on the initial view [splash screen], I have the following pages still inside the “initial view stack”:

[splash screen][tour 1 page][tour 2 page][tour 3 page][welcome page][login page]

On the [login page], when I tap the Sign in button and call the Dismiss initial view, I would expect dismiss the whole previous stack and show the [Logged Home page].

But after click the Sign in button I only see I kind of refresh of the [login page] and not showing the [Logged Home page].

Can the Initial view be a stack of pages ? Should the Dismiss initial view dismiss all the pages and show the Initial page ?

PS.: All the pages in the Initial view stack are set to allow access without authentication.

Best Regards.

Check in the Navegation Menu if your Home Page is the one you want. Try to set it again (inmy case I have to enable it again, change the page and then disable it again since I use my own navegation).

Hi @Serge_Angeloz1 ,

Following your instructions it worked when Navigation menu is enabled.

But in case of having the Navigation menu disabled, the Dismiss initial view doesn’t work.

Should it work without a Navigation menu as well ?

Best Regards.

Yes it must work.

First I enable the Menu Navegation, set the home page and then I have disabled the Navegation again.

1 Like

In all my apps I use custom Navegation…