Store data after logging in, refresh page shows error

Hello,

We’ve build an (web) application where an user can login and fill in a leave of abscence.
In the login logic, we’ve also build the store data after logging in.
In preview this is working fine: refreshing the page shows the check and the user is still logged in.

After the build, I’ve tested (2.4.26 and 2.4.28 version) this in the live version but when someone (accidentally) refresh the page, it shows the follow error:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>

<Message>Access Denied</Message>

<RequestId>C8444D0A87490E45</RequestId>
<HostId>6BU156k7utc9f0w5m+nEebq2AEjcA+1NWAdrHsg7qm4SNM9eBSWMkD/n5A1HIuAmoeSV2b8TFSA=</HostId>
</Error>

Can someone help us with this why it’s still showing the error, because it’s working fine in the preview.

Huh. That’s odd, I haven’t seen this before – Are you still experiencing this issue?

@Mevi I’m having this issue with web builds as well (2.4.33).

Hello Mevi, unfortunately we’re still having this issue yes.

steps:

• change to new page
  • refresh

video:

Thanks for reporting this! I was able to confirm this bug and pass it on to our development team.

1 Like

Hello Mevi, do you have an update about this bug?

Unfortunately not yet. There were some more critical issues we had to deal with first, but this is now being looked into. Hopefully we’ll find solutions soon.

Hello Mevi, do you know if it’s fixed yet?

Hi! Unfortunately not, it’s back to waiting its turn after other more critical issues :confused:

Hello Mevi, is there some progress for this issue? Thanks

1 Like

Sill with the same problem with build 2.8.33 :frowning:

Same for us unfortunately.

@Mevi Do you know if someone can look into this, we’ve had this issue since february :disappointed:

Hi there !
@Mevi you have an update on this issue ?

We are facing the exact same one with build 3.1.6

It seems still a problem with build 3.3.3.

@Mevi any updates on this?

This is actually fixed in 4.0.1 and later, currently in QA, available probably next week or the week thereafter!

2 Likes