Sudden Web Build Error

Today I tried building my web app and got build errors. I was able to complete a build yesterday and haven’t changed too much, at least nothing to do with logic flow. The email I got with error information contains no useful information so I really have no idea what’s going on. Can somebody help?

App ID: 341846

2 Likes

Okay so I just ran the build on version 3.3.5 and it completed successfully. I’m just getting errors on versions 4.2.12 and 4.3.3. Since 3.3.5 is being deprecated I need a solution to this ASAP

1 Like

I have a built error too on 416 webapp too

1 Like

I have another strange symptom to add to my list- the zip file output from the build has more than DOUBLED in size. No new content was added to the app between the last build and this.

I tried another 4.3.3 build and this time it took a very long time, then gave me an error saying:
An unexpected error occurred: "https://registry.yarnpkg.com/rxjs/-/rxjs-7.5.5.tgz: ESOCKETTIMEDOUT". info If you think this is a bug, please open a bug report with the information provided in "./yarn-error.log".

1 Like

Same here, webapp build erros on 4.3.3 and 4.2.12.

this is what i get

and ive tried 3 times from yesterday

Mine seems to be building for iOS now but my icon is black for some reason. Not sure if this impacts the way it looks on the device though. Could be a App Store Connect bug.

EDIT: Ran another build and icon is back to normal.

Tried 4.3.3 and 4.1.6 for web.
Both have error:

Runtime version: 4.1.6; AB version: 1.6.2 COMMAND: dockerrun --rm -v /tmp/494452-web-220729:/app:z -v /home/ec2-user/.npmrc:/home/node/.npmrc web ash -c ‘NEXT_SUPPORT_RELATIVE_PATHS=true npx rnv export -p web -s standalone -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.1.6 -r’ FAILED with ERROR: │ [ error ] [build] COMMAND: npx next build FAILED with ERROR: Error: [BABEL] /app/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-sdk-api/src/index.ts: You gave us a visitor for the node type TSInstantiationExpression but it’s not a valid type at verify (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:372053) at Function.explode (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:370915) at /app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2774174 at Generator.next () at Function. (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2803963) Error: [BABEL] /app/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-sdk/src/api/dialog/index.ts: You gave us a visitor for the node type TSInstantiationExpression but it’s not a valid type at verify (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:372053) at Function.explode (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:370915) at /app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2774174 at Generator.next () at Function. (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2803963) Error: [BABEL] /app/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-sdk/src/constants.ts: You gave us a visitor for the node type TSInstantiationExpression but it’s not a valid type at verify (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:372053) at Function.explode (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:370915) at /app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2774174 at Generator.next () at Function. (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2803963) Error: [BABEL] /app/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-sdk/src/coreV8/actions.ts: You gave us a visitor for the node type TSInstantiationExpression but it’s not a valid type at verify (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:372053) at Function.explode (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:370915) at /app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2774174 at Generator.next () at Function. (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2803963) Error: [BABEL] /app/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-sdk/src/coreV8/events.ts: You gave us a visitor for the node type TSInstantiationExpression but it’s not a valid type at verify (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:372053) at Function.explode (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:370915) at /app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2774174 at Generator.next () at Function. (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2803963) > Build failed because of webpack errors Command failed with exit code 1 (EPERM): npx next build Failed to compile. ./node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-sdk-api/src/index.ts Error: [BABEL] /app/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-sdk-api/src/index.ts: You gave us a visitor for the node type TSInstantiationExpression but it’s not a valid type at verify (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:372053) at Function.explode (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:370915) at /app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2774174 at Generator.next () at Function. (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2803963) Error: [BABEL] /app/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-sdk/src/api/dialog/index.ts: You gave us a visitor for the node type TSInstantiationExpression but it’s not a valid type at verify (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:372053) at Function.explode (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:370915) at /app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2774174 at Generator.next () at Function. (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2803963) Error: [BABEL] /app/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-sdk/src/constants.ts: You gave us a visitor for the node type TSInstantiationExpression but it’s not a valid type at verify (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:372053) at Function.explode (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:370915) at /app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2774174 at Generator.next () at Function. (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2803963) Error: [BABEL] /app/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-sdk/src/coreV8/actions.ts: You gave us a visitor for the node type TSInstantiationExpression but it’s not a valid type at verify (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:372053) at Function.explode (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:370915) at /app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2774174 at Generator.next () at Function. (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2803963) Error: [BABEL] /app/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-sdk/src/coreV8/events.ts: You gave us a visitor for the node type TSInstantiationExpression but it’s not a valid type at verify (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:372053) at Function.explode (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1890:370915) at /app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2774174 at Generator.next () at Function. (/app/node_modules/next/dist/compiled/babel/bundle.js:1:2803963) > Build failed because of webpack errors Error: Command failed with exit code 1 (EPERM): npx next build at makeError (/app/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:58:11) at handlePromise (/app/node_modules/rnv/node_modules/execa/index.js:112:26) at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5) │ │ │ Project location: │ │ ./platformBuilds/standalone_web │

Upvote here and on the bug tracker Sudden Errors with 4.x | Voters | AppGyver

1 Like