Terms of Service 6.1

Hi, reading through the terms of service I found thins paragraph:

6.1. AppGyver claims no ownership or control over any Content or Application created by You. You retain copyright and any other rights You already hold in the Content and/or Application, and You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying the Content on or through the AppGyver Services You give AppGyver a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content for the sole purpose of enabling AppGyver to provide You with the AppGyver Services. Furthermore, by creating an Application through use of the AppGyver Services, You give AppGyver a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Application for the sole purpose of enabling AppGyver to provide You with the AppGyver Services.

I understand that any modifications made to my app would be for the sole purpose of continuing to provide the AppGyver services. That is, to guarantee that my app works properly in every different context, language etc. I assume that AppGyver can’t access the data in my app or copy the app with modifications to publish it on is own and as the propetary. Is this correct?