The appgyver preview app

Hi everyone… Quick question!!!

There was an update for the appgyver preview app that i updated last Thursday…
But after the update when i open the app and open my project app to test & see my app opens but if i press something , even anything the appgyver preview app shuts down…

Am i the only one… & can this please be fixed…

Before the update everything worked smoothly…
Soooo help please…!!!

1 Like

Hello same problem here. I updated my appGyver preview today (Version 2.6.3) and get the same issue. the app crash when trying to open some pages… I a working on the project with a teammates but they are not facing the issue, which prompts me to say that this is indeed a problem with the update.

Can anyone help ?
@Gaben did you find a solution ?

I have ended up with downloading an APK of the version 2.5.12
Works fine now.

Do you use Android?
I already reported some crash issues here but did not get any response so far.

Do you have hide spinner workflow? In my case was this workflow that was crashing the apo

Hi guys…
I don’t know if the appgyver team already did something about the problem… I havent heard anything back yet…
But I also found out that the show & hide spinner was the problem… In the preview app if I had a show spinner for my pages , my app would crash… But after I removed them it worked normal again… Glad i found out cause I was really stressed about the problem…

Hopefully the appgyver team sees this and does something to the show & hide spinner in de logic flow function…

Hi! 2.6.5 is going live this week and it has some crash fixes that hopefully fix these for you – at least the show/hide spinner issue(s) are fixed.