The data adapter configuration screen should display any non-static headers and URL parameters configured for the resource on the “Properties” tab so that they can be used internally in the component

As is documented here:

and tracked here:

As far as I am aware, this was fixed here: SAP AppGyver Changelog

Hi @Kirill_Leventcov, that still does not work.
I did try with a number of data adapter enabled components and none of them works.

For instance…you can see the data adapter detects 6+2 properties (6 are coming from the data source below) and 2 are additional properties from data adapter configuration:

and the data source with 6 properties:

and the market place data adapter component:

You are right. I have looked into this and the fix is on the way and will be out with the next release*.
Also note that Query parameters are not part of the “Properties”, only non-static headers and URL parameters will be there.

*Which I cannot give an ETA for, unfortunately.

@Kirill_Leventcov Thanks for the heads up. And thank you for making this into a fix.
On a side note you are saying:

Also note that Query parameters are not part of the “Properties”, only non-static headers and URL parameters will be there.

But even today the data adapter somehow “understands” the Query Parameters of a data source. In my example there are 6 of them. But this is dynamic.

My bad, mandatory Query parameters are of course a part of the “Properties”, so you will see them after the bug fix! :pray:
I apologize for misleading.

1 Like

Thank you. Looking fwd to it.
PS.
On a side note, the data adapter enabled components with data sources (when you have fixed the bug) are one of the best features of Appgyver… and contributing to Appgyver’s value proposition.

1 Like