Unable to Build

Please help me,

All of sudden, I m unable to build the android app, I m getting below error response. I again created a fresh package in Fire base, added all ids and linked to appgyver and also package name is correct as per json file. Still its failing.

I have attached my json file, please help me. I need to update this version in play store.

Please I will soon be a paid member, please help me with it

Your build for application Guru Mann ended up failing.

We detected at least the following error in the build:

AB version: 1.7.0 COMMAND: ASSETS_ARCHIVE_URL=https://appgyver-meap-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/4dz7fkuk9tqrbtzdda0ecyys9kvn?response-content-disposition=attachment%3B%20filename%3D"assets.zip"%3B%20filename*%3DUTF-8’'assets.zip&response-content-type=application%2Fzip&X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAJJSXXQRL4UNGBAXQ%2F20220717%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20220717T103641Z&X-Amz-Expires=172800&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=7e9b893f1b982c936592e07e13926cbac03e1e4293a03553b76378203223e570 NODE_OPTIONS=–max-old-space-size=8096 npxrnv export -p android -s standalone_bundle -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.5.7 -r FAILED with ERROR: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ‘:app:processReleaseGoogleServices’. > No matching client found for package name ‘com.fitnessprogramsdietworkout.app’ * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 10s Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0. Use ‘–warning-mode all’ to show the individual deprecation warnings.

Check your settings and make sure at the “Bundle Setting” of the configurations, you set the bundle scheme to ABB and input the package identifier as it is in your firebase package name. Let me know if that helps