Unknown error on building

I’m quite a programming novice. I’ve tried everything, I have seen many discussions in the forum and do not understand anything. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or I’m missing something. I don’t understand the emails Build failed for application -> Here is the exact build log for further debugging:… no clue what is a file .log. At this point i started to give up

Hi, did you follow these guidelines? https://docs.appgyver.com/publishing/required-build-assets

The .log file will mostly help our developers to see what the issue could be and perhaps some more experienced programmers could find it helpful, but no worries if it just bunch of gibberish to you. So if you have followed the guidelines and feel that everything should be in order, you could paste the .log file here and we could try to see what the issue is.

All right, thanks 149958-error.log (738.7 KB)

149996-error.log (738.3 KB)

Hi, sorry for taking so long to answer. Based on the log file, your keystore file is somehow faulty. I’d suggest you to create a new keystore file and try again with that.

Or you can try to run this command to check the current keystore file:

keytool -list -v -keystore mykeystore.keystore -alias myalias

(You need to change the file and alias names to match the ones you used, i.e. mykeystore and myalias)