I am just starting with appgyver and I don’t really have any dev background, I am sure my issue is simple but I am struggling with it.
I would like to update a collection scheme when creating a new record from another collection.
My exemple :
- reading list : list_name; list_id
- book : book_title, book_author, book_id
- I have a book lists page
—> user can create a new reading list clicking on icone —> new page “add a reading list” to create a record with name list and list ID
- once created the book lists page is updated with the list of reading list.
- I have set a page parameter with list ID to go to reading list page
- if you click on “reading list A” it open the reading list page with on top “reading list A” as a title and the book collection as repeatable list
All of this works well. What I am struggling with is to filter the book collection of the list page to only get book added to a specific list. One book can be added to several book lists.
What I did for now :
- on book_list page, user can open a “add_book_to_reading_list” page
- on this page, the book collection is displayed with checkbox for each book.
—> have the user to check or uncheck box for each book.
—> when going back to book_list page “reading list A”, book collection will only show books that are checked for this specific list.
Thank you in advance for your help.
I hope it is clear.