URL_SCHEME error ITMS90158

Tried building with latest runtime 2.8.30

ERROR ITMS-90158: “The following URL schemes found in your app are not in the correct format: [{{props.URL_SCHEME}}]. URL schemes need to begin with an alphabetic character, and be comprised of alphanumeric characters, the period, the hyphen or the plus sign only. Please see RFC1738 for more detail.”

@Kevin I had the same error with my app.

Hi @Kevin and @takuya_akama, were these iOS, Android or web builds?

@Mari
Thank you for contacting me so quickly.
I am IOS.
I was able to upload android with no problem.

1 Like

I have tried building over 30 builds with IOS, with minor changes to find bug. What other options do we have to find this?

Hey @Kevin, what’s your app ID? Also is this the same app as here iOS 15 AppGyver crashing on new builds - #13 by Kevin ?

Also @takuya_akama is your app crashing or not building? Are you referring to this What causes my app to crash? ?

@Kristian_Gerkman

The Android app used to crash in previous versions, but after the recent update, it doesn’t crash anymore.
However, in the case of IOS, there is a problem when sending the file via transporter and it stops sending. With the previous version, I can send it, but it crashes on testFlight.

I think the text is wrong because it is automatically translated from Japanese. Please forgive me.

Thanks @takuya_akama! I think I understand what’s the issue :slight_smile:
I’ll try to replicate it!

@Kristian_Gerkman
I sincerely hope you can solve the problem.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Yes, this Is the same, issue, I ended up removing everything

2.6.8 works but then, in the TestFlight crashes at the start of the app, "get device token (beta) " object.

Then I tried latest 2.8.30 doesnt make it through transporter, and fails with the error

ERROR ITMS-90158: “The following URL schemes found in your app are not in the correct format: [{{props.URL_SCHEME}}]. URL schemes need to begin with an alphabetic character, and be comprised of alphanumeric characters, the period, the hyphen or the plus sign only. Please see RFC1738 for more detail.”

Could you give your app ID? So that I can take a closer look. :slight_smile:

@Kristian_Gerkman
Thank you for contacting us.
Here is the app ID.
There are two of them, 236371 and 236975.

Thank you for helping,

here is the app ID 214462

Thanks, I’ll investigate further!

Hello all!

Have a same problem with 2.8.30 build to App Store

App ID 197104

1 Like

@Kristian_Gerkman
Im getting this same error when attempting to upload to App Store
App ID: 219867

And as described above:

2.6.8 works but then, in the TestFlight crashes at the start of the app, "get device token (beta) " object.

Then I tried latest 2.8.30 doesnt make it through transporter, and fails with the error

1 Like

Found the issue, the fix will be available most likely tomorrow!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You guys rock!

@Kristian_Gerkman any update on this?